🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: To find 1st job after approved profile
Page options
6fde5b22
Community Member

To find 1st job after approved profile

I am Nalin jayasinghe .Firstly I have approved my profile then I have already send new proposals for 5 clients.Still they didn't reply me..on that time I have no any connects to apply new jobs.please help me to find 1st job and I have no any connect.my connect balance is zero.How can I take my first job?
5 REPLIES 5
finn_phillip
Community Member

Nalin J wrote:
I am Nalin jayasinghe .Firstly I have approved my profile then I have already send new proposals for 5 clients.Still they didn't reply me..on that time I have no any connects to apply new jobs in upsers.please help me to find 1st job and I have no any connect.my connect balance is zero.How can I take my first job?

Hi Nalin,

I need hlep in same thing, I'm new here.

Philip - 

You need a picture and a profile. Without it, you're a lost cause.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nalin,

I would recommend checking our resources Here to learn more about getting started on Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you

robin_hyman
Community Member

Nalin,

First, you need to buy connects to apply to jobs. Second, I took a look at your profile. There is no diploma that is a substitute for real-world experience. Move your work experience and platforms you use to the top; remove your degrees. There's a separate section for that. 

There are thousands of data entry freelancers on the site. Look up the top-rated ones, review their profile (do not copy), and make sure yours stands out. 

Good luck!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths