🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Today I got my first Payment need help
Page options
005fcf08
Community Member

Today I got my first Payment need help

Hello Today I gor mt first payment.But I still dont add my payment method.But I ask that I have to add bank account details of my sister. So is it possible that I widhraw my money into her account. 

and My second question is that If I become late 3 4 days to add payment method.My payment remains save in history?

And also Iam having difficulti to understand payment method.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rayalain, 

Once you have a bank account, you can add it as a payment method in the Get Paid section of your Settings page (Settings > Get Paid), provided the option for Direct to Local Bank withdrawals is available to you. 

I would also like to add that new payment methods go through a three-day security period before they become available for use in your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Rayalain B wrote:

Hello Today I gor mt first payment.But I still dont add my payment method.But I ask that I have to add bank account details of my sister. So is it possible that I widhraw my money into her account. .

No you can't. You have to use your own withdrawal method which must be in your name.

Rayalain B wrote:

My second question is that If I become late 3 4 days to add payment method.My payment remains save in history?

Yes, you can leave your funds on Upwork for a few days no problem,

005fcf08
Community Member

and one more query is that Tommorow I will go for opens my personal bank account.so is it ok that when that process complete I will update and widhraw? 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rayalain, 

Once you have a bank account, you can add it as a payment method in the Get Paid section of your Settings page (Settings > Get Paid), provided the option for Direct to Local Bank withdrawals is available to you. 

I would also like to add that new payment methods go through a three-day security period before they become available for use in your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths