🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Top Rated Freelancer Please Help Me To Write ...
Page options
261dfbce
Community Member

Top Rated Freelancer Please Help Me To Write Winning Cover Letter

Hi,

I applied to 25 jobs but got no response. I am writing a very good cover letter and still not getting a response. I don't understand what happened.

Can you share some of your cover letter examples? If you share then I can get some idea how I can write a winning cover letter Please. 🙏 Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks,

Omar Faruq

4 REPLIES 4
delightcb
Community Member

Hello Omar

To create a winning cover letter on Upwork, follow these key strategies:

1. Personalization: Address the client by name and mention the specific job title. Show that you've read and understood the project requirements.

2. Engaging Introduction: Start with an attention-grabbing introduction that shows enthusiasm for the project.

3. Relevant Skills and Experience: Highlight your relevant skills and past experience that directly relate to the job. Provide specific examples of completed projects.

4. Understanding Client's Needs: Demonstrate a clear understanding of the client's needs and goals. Show how you can solve their problems or fulfill their requirements.

5. Unique Selling Proposition: Showcase what sets you apart from other freelancers and how your expertise can add value to the project.

6. Confidence and Professionalism: Be confident in your abilities, and maintain a professional tone throughout the letter.

7. Call-to-Action: End the letter with a strong call-to-action, inviting the client to discuss the project further.

8. Proofread and Edit: Check for grammar and spelling errors. A polished cover letter reflects professionalism.

Remember, a winning cover letter stands out, demonstrates your skills, and shows why you are the best fit for the job. Customize each letter for every job application, and focus on the client's needs and expectations.

Good luck with your Upwork cover letters!

Thanks,
Delight

Thank you, brother, I really appreciate your feedback.

sheikolii
Community Member

Hope this guide help you!

1. Start with a greeting and introduction.
  2. Define the problem.
  3. Present your solution.
  4. Outline your plan, deliverables, budget, and schedule.
  5. Introduce yourself.
  6. Demonstrate that you understand your recipient’s needs.
  7. Convince them that you are the best choice to provide the solution.
  8. Be direct, clear, and concise.
  9. Conduct preliminary research before writing your proposal.
  10. Use pre-designed templates, samples, and automation software to help you structure your proposal.

Sample template that got my first client. 

Dear [Client],

I am excited to submit my proposal for your project. I understand that you are looking for someone to integrate Zapier automation with Signnow and Google Sheets. I am confident that I can help you with this project.

I have researched the requirements and found that it is possible to integrate Zapier automation with Signnow and Google Sheets. Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as Signnow and Google Sheets. With Zapier, you can automate your workflows and save time.

Here’s how I plan to approach this project:

1. Authenticate Schedule by Zapier, SignNow, and Google Sheets.
  2. Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.
  3. Choose a resulting action from the other app.
  4. Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.

Once we have completed these steps, every time a parent signs a parent agreement using Signnow, the information of the signed document will integrate into Excel or Google Sheets.

I am confident that I can complete this project within your budget of $20.

Thank you for considering my proposal. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards, [Your name]

Thank you brother!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths