🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Top Talent Badge removed and JSS from 100% to...
Page options
analandi
Community Member

Top Talent Badge removed and JSS from 100% to 83%

Hello!

I´m having a problem here in Upwork and I would like somebody to help please me.

I had the Top Talent badge and, suddently, it has been removed. Also, my JSS dropped dramatically from 100% to 83%. I haven´t received any bad feedback from any client and I have long-term hourly contracts. Actually, the last time I was rated was in March.

I really don´t understand why this happened. 

Please, can somebody tell me if this was an error from Upwork or if I did something wrong 😞

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Ana L wrote:

Hello!

I´m having a problem here in Upwork and I would like somebody to help please me.

I had the Top Talent badge and, suddently, it has been removed. Also, my JSS dropped dramatically from 100% to 83%. I haven´t received any bad feedback from any client and I have long-term hourly contracts. Actually, the last time I was rated was in March.

I really don´t understand why this happened. 

Please, can somebody tell me if this was an error from Upwork or if I did something wrong 😞

67% of your contracts have no feedback, and you only had 3 contracts that ended with feedback.

It also looks as if you have or had contracts which either closed without any earnings or have been open without anything ever having been paid for 2-3 months.

Your profile shows that you worked on 11 contracts, but it appears there are or were 1or 2 or so more?  Did any of them close without anything ever having been paid and no feedback, or have been open for 2-3 months, but nothing was ever paid? That would damage your JSS.

In general, it seems like you have been in too much of a hurry to close contracts, so didn't get feedback from those clients. It is always better to encourage clients to do the contract-closing, because that way you are guaranteed feedback and your profile is not in danger of such violent fluctuations.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths