🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Total Earned Inquiries
Page options
ahmed_m_elsaeed
Community Member

Total Earned Inquiries

The total earned which showing in every tester profile is the total earning for all the projects, is this total earned amount includes the Upwork profit percentage or not includes it?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ahmed,

Your profile earnings include only the funds you`ve earned on your contracts. The freelancer service fee is not included in your profile earnings. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed,

Could you please clarify your question so that we can assist you? Are you referring to '12-month earnings' on your 'My Stats' page? If so, please note that 12-month earnings reflects your earnings before Upwork fees, including bonuses and refunds. It does not include transactions that are “pending” or “in review” and transactions from agency contracts. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello ALeksandar,

I mean the "Total Earned" which shown in the freelance profile for the clients.
As shown in the attached photo.

Thank you.

Ahmed 

Hi Ahmed,

Your profile earnings include only the funds you`ve earned on your contracts. The freelancer service fee is not included in your profile earnings. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran, 

Thank you a lot!
Another question regarding my profile earnings. Are the transactions that I get from external platforms like "Tester Work" are counted in the profile earnings? 

Thank you in advance.

Ahmed Mohamed

Hi Ahmed,

Just to clarify, did you mean if your earnings from other freelancing platforms are included in your total earnings? If you were referring to this, the answer is no. Your profile earnings are reflecting the funds that you`ve earned only on Upwork. 
If I misunderstood something, please share more details with me so that I can advise you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran, 

The point is, in the "Tester Work" platform, there is an option to transfer the transaction to UpWork Profile and UpWork will take fees for this. So my question is, Are these transactions will be counted on my UpWork profile?, as I earned it from an agency that in partnership with Upwork.

Thank you in advance.

Ahmed Mohamed

Hi Ahmed,

Could you please select my name > Message and share more information about the ""Tester Work" platform" with me in a private message? Thank you.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello Vladimir,

Done.

Thank you.

Ahmed Mohamed

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths