Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking app not taking screenshot of current app in macbook

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
11 of 22

Hi Damian,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
lparanal
Louella P Member Since: Jul 29, 2016
12 of 22

I have the same problem. Please see attached screenshot.

ipaulmax
Pavel M Member Since: Feb 26, 2020
13 of 22

Hi Louella! 
Try the next step)

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
14 of 22

Hi Louella,

Could you please check the troubleshooting steps shared here? Please let us know if you still experience the same issue with the Time Tracker App so we can check further. 

-Joanne
Untitled
mark_delta
Ace Contributor
Marko D Member Since: Jun 2, 2017
15 of 22

DO NOT USE tccutil reset All TO RESET YOUR PERMISSIONS - It will completely remove all apps that have access to any of your Mac settings and will cause a whole heap of problems for you down the road since you'll essentially have to re-install every single app again. 

To Upwork Moderators - this is not the solution. Following that guide literally turned my life into hell since now I have to redownload over 300Gb of programs since their access is completely reset and it's not prompting for access again causing fatal errors across the board. 

This is not helpful at all. If basic screenshot apps can easily request and get access - I don't see why a multimillion-dollar freelancer platform with a 100+ dev team figure out a basic issue like this one. 

They must be focused on improving the speed at which they charge the 20% cut + connects tho - that's important! 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
16 of 22

Hi Marco,

Thanks for flagging and I'm sorry to hear you've had these issues after resetting permissions. I've shared your feedback with our engineers and they are currently checking on why tccutil reset com.upwork.Upwork solution doesn't work. That option would be more appropriate to use as a fix than tccutil reset All, which does reset all permissions, however, it shouldn't necessitate reinstalling apps.

~ Valeria
Untitled
deepakrorain1983
Deepak A Member Since: May 20, 2019
17 of 22

Yes I am using Macbook
What setting need to do ?? Please let me knpw

f9c44c2c
Shekhar K Member Since: Aug 10, 2020
18 of 22

Hey Deepak,

Did you find any solution for this? I'm facing the same problem.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Shekhar

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
19 of 22

Hi Shekhar,

Please try following the troubleshooting steps Valeria posted Here. If you`re still experiencing the same problems after this, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
104cd2d6
William R Member Since: Mar 25, 2021
20 of 22

You keep saying this but we are ALL still having the same problem.

This is an error on your side (Upwork) and clearly we are ALL having the same problem (MAC)

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS