🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Transaction not in bank account
Page options
joellesperanza
Community Member

Transaction not in bank account

Hi,
My client released the money from escrow and it's been 6 days and supposed to be in my bank today according to the transaction page but it's not in my bank account. Is there something else I have to do since it's fit payment from a client? I have already been paid once by another client and he paid me right away before I asked so I didn't have all this waiting.

Thanks in advance!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joelle,

I checked this for you and you have already been paid for your job, as shown in your Transaction History.

You can check the status of your payment by clicking on the 'Reports' tab and then clicking on 'Overview', funds for your work this week are currently in the Work in progress tab and paid funds are under Available tab.

Once funds become available in your account balance, you're able to withdraw the available funds from your Upwork account to your payment method by using the Get Paid Now button under the Available tab or by going to your Settings> Get Paid and click Get Paid Now. 

If you would like your balance to be withdrawn automatically more often you can set up your automatic payment schedule accordingly.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joelle,

I checked this for you and you have already been paid for your job, as shown in your Transaction History.

You can check the status of your payment by clicking on the 'Reports' tab and then clicking on 'Overview', funds for your work this week are currently in the Work in progress tab and paid funds are under Available tab.

Once funds become available in your account balance, you're able to withdraw the available funds from your Upwork account to your payment method by using the Get Paid Now button under the Available tab or by going to your Settings> Get Paid and click Get Paid Now. 

If you would like your balance to be withdrawn automatically more often you can set up your automatic payment schedule accordingly.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you! I knew I wasn't doing something right. I had to hit the Get Pais button.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths