🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Transfer money
Page options
franksanchez_23
Community Member

Transfer money

Hi there! 

I have a couple of questions. I am new to this platform and I'd like to get answers to the two questions I have in mind.

Question#1 .

Can I transfer my money from upwork directly to a saving account with Bank of America, which is under my name?

Question #2.

Can I transfer my my money from upwork directly to a saving account with Chase, in which I am an authorized user?

I am asking this because I am from Nicaragua and my upwork account was created here.

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Francisco,

You might want to consider using the Direct to US bank option. Direct to U.S. Bank / ACH direct deposits are available to any freelancer with a U.S. bank account. Direct deposit is usually FREE for all who qualify. Upwork doesn't charge fees for ACH transfers. For information on adding ACH as a payment method, click here. You can check this help article to learn more about how you can get paid. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Francisco,

You might want to consider using the Direct to US bank option. Direct to U.S. Bank / ACH direct deposits are available to any freelancer with a U.S. bank account. Direct deposit is usually FREE for all who qualify. Upwork doesn't charge fees for ACH transfers. For information on adding ACH as a payment method, click here. You can check this help article to learn more about how you can get paid. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths