🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Transfer ownership to other agency member
Page options
shailesh_webpixa
Community Member

Transfer ownership to other agency member

Hi,

I'm bussiness patner of webpixa solution and we have recentl face the issue with agency ower account is suspended and now I can not make new bid from my profile. So I want to transfer agency owener ship to my account. 

Can you please guid me how to trasfer agency owner ship from owner to my account.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shailesh, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with transferring the ownership of the account to you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi avery,

I've got mail from upwork about agency trasfer. They said that we can not trafer agency owner ship to your account due to owner is suspended. 

And becuase of owner suspended i can not withdraw money from agency account. 

And also I've 2 client with working projects and both are hourly basis. so How can i contiue to work with him as agency owner is suspended and i can not withdaw money. 

I'm administrator of agency profile.

Please help me to fix out this issue.

Thanks

Hi Shailesh,

Unfortunately since private details are involved we can't discuss this publicly in our Community. Feel free to post your questions directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I've 2 working client in my profile and I'm not able to remove from this agency. becuase of I've on working job. and if I'm continue to work with that client then all payments are stuck in agency profile as agency owner is suspended.

So please help to me solve this issue.

In case if my profile is seprated from agency then can I've all the review im profile that client was give to me?

Thanks

Hi Shailesh,

Please refer to the details our team has shared with you on your ticket with number 25233734, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I also want to transfer my Agency ownership to the other Agency member.

Hi Vikash,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with the agency ownership. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths