🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Transferwise ACH account verification fai...
Page options
dbmatre
Community Member

Transferwise ACH account verification failed: getting paid Upwork

Hello All,

I'm new to Upwork. I'm ready with my first 1k in Upwork account and was planning to withdraw it this month. 

I live in Europe but I'm from India so whenever I get paid I guess I've to pay currency conversion charges two times i.e. Upwork$- to EUR and from EUR to INR.

For this reason I've tried adding Transferwise ACH $ account to get $ in my account and transfer it to INR and save at least one time currency conversion charges out of two, but Upwork doesn't allow Transferwise ACH account as it shows 'verififcation failed' even though I recieved two test amounts in my account from Upwork.  

Does anyone faced this kind of situation and what are my options to avoid wasting money on currency conversions ? Look forward to your solutions & suggestions.

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dnyaneshwar,

I'm sorry to hear about this. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am having the same problem. I recieved money form upwork to my Transferwise account, but my payment method still says "Verification failed. Contact customer support"

Hi Marcia,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. The team reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths