🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Translate
Page options
c2154237
Community Member

Translate

Hello!! I'm Ismail, is the certifications are required on the Upwork proposal because I don't have one yet, but I'm an Arabian person and I am good at English and its translation I could do a lot of things with it, can you help!

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Smail,

Successful freelancers have profiles that are complete, accurate, and paint a compelling picture of your services, skills, and accomplishments. Whether and how you complete your profile is up to you, many combinations can be used to achieve a 100% complete profile. You can find more information about how you can make a 100% complete profile in this help article

Additionally, feel free to check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable.

~ Nikola
Upwork
kristypepe
Community Member

Hi 

I don't have certificates, as I've never studied translation. It just came along with other tasks I had to perform at my work places.

The best way to get an excellent profile is to write about yourself and professional accomplishments.

I'm bilingual as I studied both Portuguese And English.

Then just apply for the jobs that best match you.

As many as possible.

Good Luck

Keep safe.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths