🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Translator/Content&Article Writers, Copywrite...
Page options
AndreaG

New here? Please introduce yourself!

Hey all!

Welcome to the Upwork Community! Check out this list of Upwork Community offerings and explore how you can participate, attend events, learn best practices, and become even more successful with Upwork.

To kick start your community journey, we recommend introducing yourself to your fellow. Using the questions we’ve provided (or a style all your own), reply to this post and tell us a little about yourself!

1. What field do you work in, and where are you located?
  2. What are you hoping to learn from other members? 
  3. What (or who) inspires you?

~Andrea
Upwork
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

5,412 REPLIES 5,412
8e02cefb
Community Member

Please I'm new here. I want to learn copywriting and also finding clients I can work for to get paid. 

23468f7b
Community Member

Hello, I'm new here, I'm successful in Microsoft Excel. Can you help me find a job?

0bcb3ca4
Community Member

Hello, my name is Ingrid. I am a Dutch native living in the Dominican Republic for 23 years. Studied Hotel School in the Netherlands, worked in big hotels as restaurantmanger and here in the DR I worked in diving centers and the last 12 years in tourism.

I am looking for part time/full time remote work from home to develop online skills and experience.

I have a highly dedicated university graduate with a successful academic and work track record. Have a desire to succeed, target driven along with possessing a first class customer service ethic.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

9d0b27e2
Community Member

Greetings Upwork Community!

Thrilled to be part of this dynamic space! I'm Azeem Baloch or you can call me Zeem, a seasoned professional specializing in software testing. Based in Karachi.

I'm here to connect with fellow members and exchange insights on testing, but not only that geek stuff. I'm here to chat with cool folks as well.

As for inspiration, Tony Stark's creativity and tech skills motivate me to always explore new ideas in the tech field.

d5d032a6
Community Member

Hello friends, it's my pleasure to share the same community with you!

Hello

Y

Hİ, how are you? How's it going?

I am fine and u?

I am fine and you

Going good 

Let me see my job Please 

Y

I need work 

Hi sir

9ae0a059
Community Member

Hi,

I am Vivek having 4 years of experience in manual and automation testing with selenium ,Java testing and bdd framework .I want to start as a freelancer what should I have to do make it benefials what should my approach to crab it.

Please suggest ...

ba6f86f8
Community Member

i am a copywriter. And I am from Pakistan . 

I am hopping that I will able to get more clients and also earn money . Because learning from other members we get alot of information.

My teacher . He is also a upwork freelancer and he is earning $3k from upwork.

He advised us to start freelancing in upwork .

And I hope InshaALLAH one day I will also be in place of our hard working teacher.

6d447e67
Community Member

Hey! I am Khavonne and I am a Data Entry expert. I am from Portmore in Jamaica and I would love to learn much more about how the others have benefited from freelancing. I am an Introvert that does not go out a lot so I prefer a job where I can be in a space that does not involve physical interactions. I am also an Intrumental Compser and i make beats in my spare time. 

0c61e4b1
Community Member

Hi.. I am Sanaullah from Pakistan now I am in Saudi Arabia

I like those who work hard 

I inspired to you realy

I want to try learn and forward this earning method and teach to other person that's my wish and I hope who teach me and helpe me then inshallah I will do it and I teach next fucher people 

0c61e4b1
Community Member

I am Sanaullah from Pakistan and live in Saudi Arabia

I want to learn this method and teach to another person and he makes a handsome earnings 

d18de4fc
Community Member

Saludos, soy nuevo aquí, estoy en Bogotá Colombia, espero aprender mucho del trabajo virtual y tener éxito,
ofrezco mis servicios como asistente virtual experta en recursos humanos e ingreso de datos. Me gustaría conocer experiencias de cómo acercarme al cliente para tener éxito y lograr mis primeros contratos,

5d56149e
Community Member

Hi, Iam Shree, I live in Melbourne Australia I am a finance graduate and hasexperience in customer service and accounting. Looking for a data entry or any relevant jobs.

ea200ed6
Community Member

Hello, my working name is Samantha. I am a mother of five children. I hope to be independent and be able to achieve their happiness. I am good at translating from English to Arabic and wonderful at designing clothes. Amazing at designing evening dresses.

3da76fbd
Community Member

Hi, I'm Juan from Argentina. I'm 3D animator, VFX artist, motion graphist and filmmaker. I'm here looking for extra online jobs and learning from the people here. I take the most of the inspiration of music, paintings and talk to people.

50a646b5
Community Member

Hi, 

I am Amita. I am a Hindi speaking Indian living in Singapore. I am proficient in both English and Hindi and would be interested in translation jobs. Also I have completed my Digital Marketing Certification. I have been working on creating Social Media posts and Facebook ads for a company and have successfully generated good amount of leads for them. I am good at creating content on Canva. I am also an architect and know Autocad very well. 

I am desperately looking for jobs and would be happy to pick up anything related to any of the above mentioned fields.

I am very flexible and open to learn new things. Could be a great help with any kind of work related to computers. 

7a1250bf
Community Member

My name is Dolores Luo, and I am currently based in China. I have a background in East Asian Business, with a master's degree from the University of Sheffield. 

I am eager to connect with fellow professionals and expand my knowledge in various fields. I am particularly interested in learning from other members about their experiences and expertise in areas such as marketing, AI, and new things! I believe that by engaging with a diverse community, I can gain valuable insights and enhance my skills.

I find inspiration from individuals who are innovative and constantly pushing boundaries in their respective fields. The drive to learn and grow motivates me, and I am inspired by those who challenge themselves to achieve new levels of success. I am excited to be a part of the Upwork community and look forward to exchanging ideas and collaborating with fellow members.

915d6158
Community Member

Hi All! My name is Troyfall and I am a self-taught artist. I am using this platform as a stepping stone in pursuing the job of my dreams. Art is my passion and I would love to earn money by doing the thing I love the most. 

To answer your questions:

1. I specialize in creating Digital Art and I am located in the Philippines.

2. I hoping to learn all the tools of the trade and how to continuously earn thru this platform and grow my portfolio like other fellow freelance artists out there.

3. All of the artists who are already owning their brand and were able to make art as their main source of income. ❤️ 

8f3ef82e
Community Member

Hi am new here am located in Ghana an expert in data entry looking for a job to do with to get the opportunity to do so.

Community Member

Hi,

I am Chime Ada Eyee, studied Human Anatomy and have been in the Educational Sector for over ten years. I recently just concluded a course in Data Analysis and looking forward to become part of a team that will help me hone my new discipline into long-life skills.  I'm located in Aba,Abia, Nigeria.

I hope to learn more and grow with the new connections and like minds in this community.

I love gospel music a lot and I'm inspired by great women who never stop advancing their careers.

Attached is one of my projects 

e3cf1af0
Community Member

hi my name is ainullah i m hera

78c51e03
Community Member

Hello! My name is Emily. I am a digital marketer, social media enthusiast, and 1 year old virtual assistant. So excited to be here! Remote work has breathed life into the phrase "The world is now a global village thanks to the internet." I am inspired by driven, kind, professional, and imperfect people. I believe that "Ambitious, exceptionally kind and attentive is possible." 

Welcome, Emily. You are on the right path to success. If you need any assistance in any way, please don't hesitate to drop it here so anyone available can help you. Have a swell time here on Upwork.

2ba5683a
Community Member

Hi everyone, it's Beauty here. I am new to this platform. I am so excited and hope to get all the help I need. Thank you.

33d2fcfe
Community Member

Hello I m new here I m student I have a small experience in photography and content writing I m finding a job and I don't know how to use this platform Sun-04d5dbeb-7382-3df7-ba0f-333348a4fca6.jpg

1f5d8603
Community Member

Hi! I'm Azeem. I'm a WordPress Developer.

I'm hoping to learn to be successful in my career and I'd love to hear from others about how to attract first clients.

I attached a sample of my work.

2d62edd1
Community Member

Hi all!

I am a Florida-based UGC creator that specializes in holistic health, fahsion, lifestyle & wellness, and skincare & beauty categories. I am hoping to learn how to effectively find good freelance work here on upwork and establish myself as a credible, successful creator on this platform. The entire UGC community really inspires me in this line of work, as everyone I have encountered in UGC thus far is so supportive of one another and we really root for one another's success. I have a ton of UGC role models already, and I am learning new tips and tricks from the online community every single day!

8a4fc56a
Community Member

Good evening 

My name is Thembela, Tella.. This is my first time in upwork and I just registered my account. Hope to see how things work and how to connect to clients 

df755fca
Community Member

Well hello all! 

I'm so pleased to be apart of this wonderful network! I am currently searching for work at the moment. I recently got my degree as an Medical assistant but discovered working from home. So, I have been doing call center work so far. That was helping patients with medication, resources, and insurance questions.

I used to be in retail for about twenty two years as management. I have a strong background in customer service and running a store day to day.

I am happy to be here and hope to met new people and new job opportunities. 

f0aa7038
Community Member

I'm new here and hopefully I could find a sales and marketing job.

😍

Hi Raquel,

Welcome to the Upwork Community! The Upwork Community is where you can ask and answer questions, search for topics, learn, network with members, and get updates about Upwork.

Let’s get you started with the basics here at Upwork. Below are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:
You can also sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.
The Community is also where members can share feedback on existing features and suggestions for new features. If you have ideas on how we can improve your experience on Upwork, the Community is a great place to share them!
We hope you find these online resources helpful in your Upwork journey.
~ Joanne
Upwork
fd780fe6
Community Member

Hi! My name is Frigyl and I am a newly here. I want to find a job where I can use my knowledge or any opportunity that could enhance my capabilities. I am always open to learning. Thank you and hoping for any opportunity here.

af8e6bfa
Community Member

Hello there, My name is Ali, and I am thrilled to step into the world of freelancing.  As a new freelancer eager to make my mark, I'm excited about the opportunity to collaborate and contribute my skills to diverse and engaging projects to learn and expand my knowledge. I am currently looking for projects to assist in and start working and I'm thrilled to be stepping into the dynamic world of freelancing! My journey as a freelancer is fueled by a passion for learning and a deep desire to collaborate with creative minds like yours. I firmly believe that collaboration breeds innovation, and I'm excited about the possibility of working alongside talented individuals who share that belief. Your vision combined with my dedication to learning promises an engaging and fruitful partnership.

I'm looking forward to exploring new opportunities, learning from experienced professionals, and creating something truly exceptional together. Let's connect, brainstorm, and turn ideas into remarkable realities!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths