🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Tried changing my name a couple of times, it'...
Page options
54cbd2c6
Community Member

Tried changing my name a couple of times, it's still under process?

Hi,

I have tried changing my name in "Contact Info" and it's still under process. It's been more than 48 hours, and there's no change in the name? 

Please help me fix this, thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Humera,

Please keep in mind that it can take up to 3 days for your name change request to be reviewed. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Humera,

Please keep in mind that it can take up to 3 days for your name change request to be reviewed. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
54cbd2c6
Community Member

Hi, 

It's been a week now, but I haven't gotten my name changed after changing it in "Contact Info" 

Could you please check with the CS Team? Or please fix it because I haven't been able to update my profile as this is the main info needed to work on projects. 

I just want my name to appear as "Humaira" and not as "Humera Jatoi" 

Please look into this and help me fast in this regard (Sorry again for keep posting this question again and again)

Thank you.

Hi Humera,

I`m sorry about the delay with this. Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further name. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Thank you for a quick response. I'd be happy if the CS team look into this and fix this asap. I've been waiting patiently.

Thanks again.

Hello Humera,

I have checked your account and noticed that our support team has already reached out to you via ticket. You can check their communication from this link.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths