🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Two Profiles? Neither is Correct
Page options
scrow9
Community Member

Two Profiles? Neither is Correct

I recently updated my profile with my work history and other items of information (can't remember exactly) but now my profile seems almost blank...I went to search myself and found there are 2 profile for me:  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

that alone is kind of weird but where did my work history go?  As an aside, every time I try to edit my profile or profile settings the upwork website logs me out.  What's going on?  I remember having a bad user experience trying to add in my additional information a few days ago but to have that information gone is obviously much worse.  Can someone help

4 REPLIES 4
scrow9
Community Member

Oh found the most recent one here after all, whew:  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

But what is the other, mostly blank one, all about?

I managed to delete or at least hide the first, mostly blank, profile while still keeping the more correct, newer one....will try to delete this question

Don't do anything else.  Someone may have tried to clone your profile.  I have flagged a moderator to take a look at this.

Hi Steve,

I`m sorry about the delay in responding.

I checked the search result you`ve posted and from my end but was not able to find another account.

The only account with your information I was able to locate is the one you posted from in our Community. If you notice an account and you suspect that has information from your profile send us (Moderators) a PM with the profile URL and we will investigate it further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths