🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Two Upwork Profiles
Page options
arslan-shabir
Community Member

Two Upwork Profiles

Hello, How are you doing all?

I have been working on Upwork for over 6 months and now I want to create one more Upwork Profile. Can I create one more Upwork profile using the 2nd laptop with the same information? I mean with the same name, with my photo? Using the same internet connection on both laptops.

Or are there any restrictions about this?

I hope that you can understand what I am trying to ask.

Thank you

Arslan

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Arslan,

Please note that freelancers aren’t allowed to have multiple accounts as this is a serious violation of Upwork's Terms of Service.

If you need any assistance with your account let us know and we will be happy to help. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you.

I am starting a micro agency and want to create more profiles.

Hi Arslan,

I would like to clarify that you can be a freelancer, agency, and a client on Upwork. You will use the same account to log in to Upwork but will have separate user profiles. You will be able to easily switch between them as needed. Feel free to check this help article to see the steps you need to take to create an agency profile. 

Feel free to check this page to find more information about creating an agency on Upwork. You may also want to check this article for more information about starting an agency.

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Aside from that not being allowed, why would you ever want to do that?

cassajoy
Community Member

I think this is what the Specialized Profiles are for - wouldn't that still help with what you are trying to do?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths