🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: U.S. State AE
Page options
jordandombro
Community Member

U.S. State AE

I have created my accoun but am not able to set the correct address informaiton.  I am US citizen who is currently working for the DoD overseas in the UK, thus I have a US mailing address.  My state is AE (armed forces europe) and that option is available, but it does allow you to choose any military overseas city.  It should allow me to choose APO.   What is the point of adding the US military overseas state abreviations if you do not provide the associated city?  Can you please fix this?! 

Jordan Dombrowski | Network Engineer | MS CCNP CISSP
5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jordan,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you shortly and assist you further with your request, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

OK, it has been some time now, and update?

We're sorry for the delay, Jordan. I've followed this up with the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you soon.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you.  Daisy reached out to mia via email, and I just wanted to include it with this ticket for better tracking perposes.

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

This email is a service from Upwork Help Center. Delivered by Zendesk

Daisy,

Yes, this is correct. 

Here is a link to the USP page about Military and Diplomatic Mail addresses overseas.

I would highly suggest you add these address options for US citizens, thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jordan Dombrowski CTR | Network Engineer | MS CCNP CISSP
Jacobs | SITEC II | 352 Special Operations Wing | RAF Mildenhall

Thank you for your feedback Jordan, I will share this with our managers.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths