🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Recent Job not display
Page options
kokuleba-leticia
Community Member

UPWORK SHOWING OLD MESSAGES

Hello, my upwork is showing old jobs. Like 1 hour ago jobs. i have cleared cookies and cache, still no difference

176 REPLIES 176

Hi Tania,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks.

Hi,

I am just a new here, I am trying to find a job or work but it seems like the job posts has not updated the new posts. It always shows 1 hour ago or 2 hours ago. I cannot see the newest job posts by the clients. Please help.

Hi Esha Faye,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello. I am get 1 day old job post on my timeline. How to fix it? I have tried changing the timezone which is correct and also cleared cache and tried on other browser. But it remain same. How to fix it? Hope to get help.

Hi Prosenjit,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello,

"MY FEED" not updating correctly. It show older jobs post.

Please help!

Regards,

Manmeet Singh

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Manmeet,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you Aleksandar for quick action.

Hello Everyone! just want to clarify something issue on my account. Why I can't see the newest job post in Upwork timeline? Please help me to fix it. Thank you.

Hi Arlene,

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello mike,
I am new on upwork.
I have a problem with my account. When i login to my account I cannot see any new jobs that are posted 15 minutes ir 10 minutes ago. i can only see those jobs who are 22 hours old . Since two days only 5 to 6 jobs have been posted in my timeline .what do I do ?

Hi Abdul,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,
Since last week, new job offers are not appearing. Please solve my issue.

Regards,

Hi Saqib,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
saki_glt
Community Member

Hi,

This link is not working

Hi Saqib,

I checked and it seems that you already replied to your support ticket. Let us know if you need further help with anything.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello there,

I am facing an issue from last 1-2 weeks that Not showing real-time updated jobs in my job feed.

Please do needful ASAP, it is messy for me to find out new jobs. Is this something related to back end maintenance or only I am facing this issue?

Waiting for your response.

Thanks
Sudiptta.M

Hi Sudiptta,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with this.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hello Sudipta ,I am having the same issue with upwork. I receive 1 hour
late posts
in my jobs feed
mwolf222
Community Member

Hello: I have seen this subject on posts a few years ago, but cannot find anything recent.  

I understand that Upwork closes job postings older than 30 days, if the poster does not engage in the post.  That makes sense to me.  

My thought is that since UpWork does know when a hire takes place, can't they mark the post somehow, like "In progress" or some kind of flag?  That way, I don't have to waste my connects and time by submitting a proposal for it?  And, for some reason if somebody does need to refer back to the posting, then they still can.  I compare this to a "sale pending" sign on a real estate sign.    

I understand Upwork probably wants to leave that control up to the job poster, but perhaps they don't know (or care) to do it?  Thanks All!

P.S. Another way... if I send a proposal to a job already hired out, could Upwork send me a reply telling me it's filled?  Or, credit back my connects?

Hi Michael,
Each job posting has a section "Activity on this job", and it will indicate if the client hired someone already. I could agree that it is not always convenient because the section is at the very bottom of the job posting page. Also, keep in mind that some jobs require more than one employee to be hired. I hope this helps.

Снимок экрана 2020-09-04 в 20.30.24.png

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your feedback. Some clients may keep the job posting open if they plan to hire more than one freelancer on it. If they have already hired somebody through the job posting, that'll be reflected in the Activity on this job section like this.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, 

My job feed no longer shows new jobs posted. The newest one I see was posted 2 days ago. Is it just me or there really were no new jobs that updated for 2days straight? Can someone help? 

Thanks

Nivil 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Nivil,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Alexandar, 

Upwork Help did reach out but the issue still persists. 

Regards, 

Nivil 

Hi, 

I've contacted upwork support 10days ago regarding job feed not displaying new job posts but no working solution yet. I find it very difficult to apply for jobs. Please help. 

Regards,

Nivil

Hi Nivil,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
hasib787
Community Member

Hello,

I need help from the community.

My job feed not displaying new job posts in my job feed. Currently, the "My Job Feed" tab is selected. It's showing the jobs of 23 hours ago, or one day ago! It was not like that before. I am facing the problem from the last update.

I am worried. What can I do? Please let me know what is the reason behind that.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Md. Masud,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

My job feed has not been displaying new jobs for some days now. It shows the same old jobs all the time. Please help
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Wilson,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
hivishal
Community Member

How to clear cache and cookies because I also facing this problem... please help

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vishal,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello guys.

I have tried all i can but newest jobs are not showing on my profile.Only got jobs posted 10hrs ago.My laptop time and day is okey,i saved the searches as i should.What should i do?

Hi Nikhil,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have cleared the cache, still it's not working.

Hi Zeeshan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Same here.

Hi, since the past few days, my job feed is showing posts that are 12 hrs old not the recent once. I tried saving the job search, as recommended by the community feedback, but the problem still persists. Do let me know if there is any specific problem to my account or a way I can solve it.

Thank You in advance.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths