Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I don't get any job notification.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Eugene B Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
21 of 129

I just wanted to let you know that I've never heard back from anyone (neither support nor from your team). Also, I see that you categorized my request as "new to Upwork". I just wanted to let you know that my account on Upwork has been up and running for 10 years already and I have over $500K earned on the platform. And the sales killing issue in your feed I described is based on my savvy usage of the feed settings, so I'd encourage you to read carefully my post regarding the feed issues.

Highlighted
Ibrahim H Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
22 of 129

Hello,

I don't get any job notification seice last 2 days. Please help me.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
23 of 129

Hi Ibrahim,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ibrahim H Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
24 of 129

Please see. It's have no option to create a requests.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
25 of 129

Hi Ibrahim,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Bilal A Member Since: Jul 30, 2020
26 of 129

My job feed is not updating, the last job posted on my feed is as old as 3 hours ago and the next job to it is 6 hours ago and so on. Been having this problem since yesterday now.

Highlighted
30 of 129

"click on one of your saved search"

What is considered as "saved search" ? How do I get to it ?

The three dots currently gives me 2 options rss/atom.

Highlighted
30 of 129

Okay, I figured it out and I don't have any saved searches, I have never saved one ever. So what do I do now ?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
30 of 129

Hi Bilal,

You save a job search, you need to click on the 'Save search' button in the job search page. You can check out this screenshot for reference.

For the issue you are experiencing with job feed, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mike M Member Since: Jul 30, 2020
30 of 129

My Job feed is showing old job posts not sure why, i have tried to save new searches but it doesn't help