Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I don't get any job notification.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
31 of 165

Thanks for the report, Eugene! Our team is investigating the information you provided along with a couple of other reports we received as a priority. We'll follow up with an update soon. Our team will also reach out to you directly via a support ticket. We appreciate your patience while our team is conducting their investigation. 

Untitled
eugene_bazhenov
Ace Contributor
Eugene B Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
32 of 165
The relevant support ticket about this matter could be found by number:
eugene_bazhenov
Ace Contributor
Eugene B Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
33 of 165

I just wanted to let you know that I've never heard back from anyone (neither support nor from your team). Also, I see that you categorized my request as "new to Upwork". I just wanted to let you know that my account on Upwork has been up and running for 10 years already and I have over $500K earned on the platform. And the sales killing issue in your feed I described is based on my savvy usage of the feed settings, so I'd encourage you to read carefully my post regarding the feed issues.

ibrahimhossain84
Ibrahim H Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
34 of 165

Hello,

I don't get any job notification seice last 2 days. Please help me.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
35 of 165

Hi Ibrahim,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ibrahimhossain84
Ibrahim H Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
36 of 165

Please see. It's have no option to create a requests.

**Edited for community guidelines**

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
37 of 165

Hi Ibrahim,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mba14149
Bilal A Member Since: Jul 30, 2020
38 of 165

My job feed is not updating, the last job posted on my feed is as old as 3 hours ago and the next job to it is 6 hours ago and so on. Been having this problem since yesterday now.

mba14149
42 of 165

"click on one of your saved search"

What is considered as "saved search" ? How do I get to it ?

The three dots currently gives me 2 options rss/atom.

mba14149
42 of 165

Okay, I figured it out and I don't have any saved searches, I have never saved one ever. So what do I do now ?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS