Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to find recent jobs

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
51 of 69

Hi Ahmed,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmed M Member Since: Apr 23, 2020
52 of 69
the technician order me to clear my upwork caches and change my browser. I followed all of the instructions but, there was no result. I sent him a reply with some screenshots of the work feed but there was no response.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
53 of 69

Hi Ahmed,

Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dharaben Viralbhai C Member Since: Jan 14, 2017
54 of 69

Hello,

My job feed not working properly and some job post shows 1 hour ago and not showing recent job posted  even I am clear cache an cookies for my firefox browser.

Kindly help and advise!

Thank you

Dharaben

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
55 of 69

Hi Dharaben,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Dharaben Viralbhai C Member Since: Jan 14, 2017
56 of 69

Thank you

Highlighted
Washingtone O Member Since: Nov 19, 2018
57 of 69

The problem still persists even after doing all that I was told to do. I think it might be something else and not just the cookies and cache because I've seen someone else raise the issue too. 

Highlighted
Abhishek Kumar S Member Since: Aug 2, 2020
58 of 69

Hi,

I'm new to upwork. While searching job, it is showing posted in last 9 days, recent jobs are not showing in the job feed. Please help in resolving the issue.

Highlighted
Md Nazmul Hasan D Member Since: May 6, 2017
59 of 69
You need to choose the perfect category and skills to see the recent job posting. Then you will be able to see the latest job posting pertinent to your skills in 'Find work' section.
Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
60 of 69

Hi Abhishek,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled