🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » My "MY FEED" is frozen. It only has 1 job pos...
Page options
kokuleba-leticia
Community Member

UPWORK SHOWING OLD MESSAGES

Hello, my upwork is showing old jobs. Like 1 hour ago jobs. i have cleared cookies and cache, still no difference

176 REPLIES 176

Hi Bilal,

You save a job search, you need to click on the 'Save search' button in the job search page. You can check out this screenshot for reference.

For the issue you are experiencing with job feed, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My Job feed is showing old job posts not sure why, i have tried to save new searches but it doesn't help

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mike,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I just get one or two jobs in my feed per hour. What could be the problem? is it the problem with my Upwork or its an entire issue with everyone??

Hi Adnan,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, I am kind of worried. Initially, there were a lot of jobs showing on my job feed but things seem to have changed from Wednesday. There are very few jobs showing on my job feed. Could my account be having some issues?

Hi Washingtone,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you.

My feed usually updated every 5-10 minutes but ever since the bug last week where the clients' names appeared on the job posting, a lot of the jobs appearing on my feed are from hours ago. Anyone else experiencing this?

Check the time zone on your computer.

Is it matching your time zone on your Upwork account?

If no, the difference is equal to the appearance of lag in your job feed.

There seems to be a problem with some preferred categories no longer appearing on the feed.

Hi Jessa,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having with the job feed. One of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further with this.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello everyone,
I have a problem with my job feed since a week now, I have 4 or 5 saved searches that includes my category of expertise.
Usually, When I click on my job feed I see all the job posts related to my saved searches but lately, I can’t see all the job posts, only few of them show up on the main page but once I click on each category separately I see new jobs that weren’t shown in the main page.
I hope that my message was clear, I tried deleting and adding them but that didn’t solve the problem.
Thanks

Hi Rajaa,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My job feeds no longer work the way it should and this started 24 hrs ago and kind of confusing as only 5-7 jobs are posted in my feeds daily with wide differences in time.

I've contacted upwork support and they are on it but no working solution yet and I find it very difficult to apply for jobs. We've tried this :

1. Cleared my upwork and phone caches

2. Saved searches etc

3. Changed browser

What else, I want to aoply for mire jobs in my feed but I have to start searching keywords before I can get some jobs
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI Kariola,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. This is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it. I will go ahead and follow up on your concern with our team so that they can get back to you once they have more information. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Dear sir, 

In my job feed i have search my skill related job and save key word. But in job feed it always show the  job that are not related to my skill. 

Hi Ravi,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

my job feed updates late how can I fix it

Hi Yabets,

Could you please try removing your current saved search results? You can search by skills, industry, or keywords and refine your searches with our filters. Once you have the desired search result, you can save it (by clicking on the green button) and the jobs will be listed under your job feed. If the issue persists please reach out to us and we will assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
yabeets
Community Member

I removed currently saved results and refined my search filters it worked for to days 

now I'm looking at jobs posted 3 hours ago 

Hi Yabets,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
yabeets
Community Member

why is my job feed not updating

MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yabets,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Cheers,
Mike

It has been happening for 3 days now. I'm so confused and I need a new job. It's supposed to give me jobs that are fit for my skills and selected categories. But now, it's just showing 1 job. I have tried refreshing it again and again. Tried logging in and out. But still, nothing happens. 

Hi Irah,

Could you please try removing your current saved search results and try adding new ones? You can search by skills, industry, or keywords and refine your searches with our filters. Once you have the desired search result you can save it (by clicking on the green button) and the jobs will be listed under your job feed. If the issue persists please reach out to us and we will assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have already tried doing that. But the jobs showing are not in real-time
anymore, as compared to My Feed, where it shows how many minutes ago the
job was posted. Even when I deleted the saved searches and tried saving new
ones, MY FEED doesn’t give me new job postings. From this morning, only 1
job is posted. Please help.

Hi Irah—I recommend you log into your account via a different browser, brave.com shall be a good option for a faster webpage loading, give it a shot. I wish this would help!

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Hii! I tried this. Didn’t work 😞 I’m really concerned about this now.

Hi Irah,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you so much. I'm really looking forward to hearing from your team.

The problem started four days ago. I went to check my freelancing account for new available potential jobs. The daily work feed display wired job posts not inside my field of expertise. All of them are posted one month ago and not updating on reloading the page whatsoever(just stuck displaying the same job posts even on logging out) I am not sure it's ok to post a screenshot of the feed here. Note: upwork direct job search works just fine.

Hi Ahmed,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

the technician order me to clear my upwork caches and change my browser. I followed all of the instructions but, there was no result. I sent him a reply with some screenshots of the work feed but there was no response.

Hi Ahmed,

Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My job feed not displaying new job posts in my job feed. Currenty "My Job Feed" tab is selected. It's showing the jobs of 23 hours ago, or 1 day ago! It was not like that before. I am facing the problem from yesterday. I am worried. What can I do? Please let me know what is the reason behind that.

Hi Tania,

Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks Joanne for reply..after you say i check all browser but same issue..please help me

Hi Tania,

I would recommend removing your current saved search results and adding new ones. You can search by skills, industry, or keywords and refine your searches with our filters. Once you have the desired search result you can save it (by clicking on the green button) and the jobs will be listed under your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for help, i have saved new as per my skills & its show but It used to update every minute before yesterday. There was a bar showing '5 or 10 new jobs'. The bar also disappeared from yesterday. So, there are recently posted jobs available but not displaying automatically.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths