🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: My feed not showing current jobs
Page options
kokuleba-leticia
Community Member

UPWORK SHOWING OLD MESSAGES

Hello, my upwork is showing old jobs. Like 1 hour ago jobs. i have cleared cookies and cache, still no difference

176 REPLIES 176

Hi Mohammad,

I shared the issue you are experiencing with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My Home Page Showing old job.

Please help me

Hi Ashiqur, 

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

My Upwork feed is showing old jobs. I have cleared cookies and cache, but still the same problem.

Hi Kamrul,

can recommend adding saved search results so that you're receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have done saved multiple searches. But still the same problem.

Hi Kamrul,

Could you also share a screenshot with me from your job feed capturing the first few jobs on your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

[image: Screenshot 2021-03-24 122030.png]
[image: Screenshot 2021-03-24 122058.png]
[image: Screenshot 2021-03-24 122214.png]
[image: Screenshot 2021-03-24 122000.png]

Hi Kamrul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My upwork is showing old jobs again, like an hour ago I have cleared cache, refreshed and tried different browsers, still no recent jobs shown.

Please help

Thanks

Hi Leticia,

We'll have someone from our team reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
dhara_k
Community Member

Hello,

My job feed not working properly and some job post shows 1 hour ago and not showing recent job posted  even I am clear cache an cookies for my firefox browser.

Kindly help and advise!

Thank you

Dharaben

Hi Dharaben,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
dhara_k
Community Member

Thank you

edwin555
Community Member

The problem still persists even after doing all that I was told to do. I think it might be something else and not just the cookies and cache because I've seen someone else raise the issue too. 

sharan1991
Community Member

Hi,

I'm new to upwork. While searching job, it is showing posted in last 9 days, recent jobs are not showing in the job feed. Please help in resolving the issue.

You need to choose the perfect category and skills to see the recent job posting. Then you will be able to see the latest job posting pertinent to your skills in 'Find work' section.

Hi Abhishek,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
webskittersllc
Community Member

Hi Avery ,

I am having same problem for last 10 days , my job feed is not updated properly and I can see jobs after every 1 hour .I know this is not the case here in upwork , could you please help me out 

Regards

Atanu

jimmy-johns
Community Member

I had some saved searches that were not working for the past few weeks, so I went in and figured out how to delete them. I then recreated them and they still do not work. If I search "design" and then use filters to only show "Hourly" there are plenty of jobs below the filters, but once I save it and leave that page and then use the saved search in the left pane...no results. I see that this has happened to multiple users when I search here, but there are no resolutions posted. Clearly trying other browsers and clearing cache has not worked for most of the people I found that have posted this (once I read through their posts), so whats the solution or is there one?

Hi James Dean,

Thanks for letting us know. I've shared your account information with the team that's looking into this issue. They'll check and work on a fix.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

I am also having the same problem like James , for last 10 days .

New jobs in my job feed is not displaying , and showing jobs which were posted 3 hours ago .I have talked to customer care couple of times , they could not help me .

Could you please help me out to solve this issue so I can see all jobs here in upwork .

Thanks again for your help.

Regards

Atanu

qasim637
Community Member

Hello moderators

I am facing a massive delay in my job feed since 30 hours. i.e. I received only 5-6 job feeds in last 10 hours. Is there any body to solve the issue???????????. Very sad with this unexpected happening.

Moreover, I am a new freelancer using free connects, is the problem is due to free period???

Anyhow would be very thankful to resolve the issue what so ever is the reason behind.

Warm regards

Qasim

Hi Muhammad,

Just to confirm that our team is investigating this further as we speak and thank you for the additional information. I will share it with our team and once we have more details, we will post an update here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran V,

I have followed your instructions and found much better results but not to optimum level. It was more accurate with the job feed before the issue occured even I have not saved the job search. I think issue required to be considered for resoution.

askslidev
Community Member

Is Upwork server down? I am not able to see any job post from last 2 hours. Can someone help.

Hi Arnab,

We've shared your account information with the team that's looking into this issue and will keep you updated via the support ticket that's been created.

Cheers,
Mike
mkalsi025
Community Member

Hello,

"MY FEED"  is also not updating correctly. It show older jobs post like 30 minute ago or 2 hour ago.

It's not working as it used to be.

One of moderator said me in this topic, that one of agent will reach me for this problem..

but neither the agent reached and nor a ticket created by a agent for this issue.

Kindly please help! because submitting on older post like this will resulting me as waste of connect which is very valuable, not for free. I hope you understand my problem!

Regards,

Manmeet Singh

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Manmeet,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. Our team reached out to you already via this support ticket regarding this issue. We appreciate your patience while our team is looking into this.

~ Bojan
Upwork

My job feed is not updating. I have complained earlier as well and I was told that a ticket agent will contact me and resolve the issue. However, no one from upwork support has contacted me yet.

Hi Zeeshan ,

I have checked your ticket and rest assured our team will update it with additional information as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you for your patience.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello,

"My Feed" are not updating correctly. I am seeing job post for 1 hours ago or 2 hour ago.

As you know, It's completely wasting of connect to bid on these jobs. Please fix it 

Best regards,

Manmeet Singh

Hi Manmeet,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
zakialaw
Community Member

Please help on my account, My feed doesnt show current jobs, 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Zakia,

I am sorry for the late response. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
shonkor_animator
Community Member

Recent job post is not showing on my job feed, only showing the old job about 15 hour ago , 2 days ago etc. I re install browser , I saved searching list, please help me

hayatarshad
Community Member

Hello, 

I am using Upwork for three months and only getting older jobs in My Job Feed. I want new jobs posted minutes before or an hour before. What should I do to get new jobs?

Hi Arshad,

I checked your account and I'm seeing new job posts in your Job Feed. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in using another browser?

~ Joanne
Upwork

Okay, thank you for your reply.
ismail418
Community Member

hi there,

every post I see on my Upwork newsfeed shows it was posted 5 hours ago even it was posted 1 minute ago so please help me regarding this.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths