🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Recent Job Not Showing on My Feed
Page options
kokuleba-leticia
Community Member

UPWORK SHOWING OLD MESSAGES

Hello, my upwork is showing old jobs. Like 1 hour ago jobs. i have cleared cookies and cache, still no difference

176 REPLIES 176
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Leticia,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandar, let me wait to hear from the team

My job feed not displaying new job posts in my job feed. Currenty "My Job Feed" tab is selected. It's showing the jobs of 3 hours ago, or 1 day ago! It was like that before but problem solve but again from yesterday facing same problem. I am worried. What can I do? Please let me know . Thnaks

Hi Tania,

I'm sorry to hear about this. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandar D will wait.

Alexander i am having the same issue.I have cleared my cache as well but no effect.

Hi Abdul,

I checked and can see you were able to reply to your ticket with our team. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly on your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

~Andrea
Upwork
188f71f4
Community Member

i am still waiting. How long will it take ?

Hi Abdul,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Team!

Even myself, I am encountering the same. Job post of 1 hour or 30 mins are being displayed.

Please have a look into that.

Thanks!

Regards,

Muniram

Hi Muniram,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your job feed.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Alexsandar!

My job feed not displaying new job posts in my job feed. Currenty  It's showing the jobs of 15 hours ago, or 1 day ago. I am worried. What can I do? Please let me know

Hi Shonkor,

I can recommend removing your current saved search results and adding new ones so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I removed my current saved search result, but problem is not solved , New job post is not showing on my job feed. What can I do  now?

Hi Shonkor,

Please add new search results so that you`re receiving the most recent and prefered jobs on your home page. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I  add new job search result, but No recent job is showing . only showing 15 hour ago, 2 days ago  etc,, please help I am worried about it

Hi Shonkor,

I checked your account and was able to see jobs posted 15/20min ago as well as jobs posted 1 or 2 hours ago which are according to your search results.

Could you grab a screenshot from your home page and share it with me via PM (click on my name)? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

When  I see the in my phone then it is ok ,,, But when I see on my computer I can not see new job in my job feed . I changed my browser and re-install browser  but problem is not solved,

Hi Shonkor,

Our team just reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much,, my problem is solved I changeg my computer time formate to my time zone according to your support team suggestion

Hi ,

Please note that jobs in my profile is not displaying properly .All jobs are not showing .

Could someone help me out please .I could not bid .

Regards

Atanu

Hi Atanu,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

This issue is still  not resolved , could you please help me to resolve this issue .

No one is helping me out , please please help.

Regards

Atanu

Hi Atanu,

I understand your frustration with this and rest assured our team is working on resolving this as soon as possible. Feel free to follow up on your ticket with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran ,

Its been 10 days , I am having same problem , could you please please help me out as this is impacting lots in my work .Kindly fix this issue or else just let me know what is the problem with me .I am having huge loss because of this .

Regards

Atanu

Hi Goran ,

Nobody from the technical team got back to me , I still not able to see latest job posting in my job feed .I can see job posting which were posted 3 hours back .This problem is persisting for last 10 days .Kindly help me .

Regards

Atanu

Hi Atanu,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi! I don't see the jobs I'm interested in within "My Feed" anymore. Basically, previously "My Feed" was a consolidated feed of all feeds from my saved searches. Here is what support told me today:

"My Feeds section works based on the Jobs you Saved. Please note that Saved Searched and Saved Jobs are 2 different things."

I'm a video designer. I have over 40 keywords, which help me find relevant jobs. But now I have to browse through 20 different feeds in order to see all relevant jobs? That's a great way for me to lose a lot of time and apply to jobs with a serious delay if not just miss them at all... So there is a customer out there struggling for my cover letter and with the new "my feed" section it has become super challenging to reach him/her.

The "advanced search" would be a great solution, but there is a ridiculously low 200 symbols allowed to type into the advanced search, so I can't fit all 20 or 40 keywords and save it as my Saved Search. I have to make multiple feeds in order to beat the limit of words allowed in the short lines of the "Advanced Search". In addition, the "advanced search" wouldn't allow me to combine 2 key-phrases such as: "animated video" and "marketing video". Basically I want to see all jobs with "animated video" keyword and "marketing video" keyword in one consolidated feed. Advanced Search wouldn't allow me to configure that. In fact, you can make the code for it, but there are roughly 20 times less of Search Results... Please, see attached screenshot with the issue.

Dear Upwork, could you please, provide me with the possibility to configure ONE consolidates feed, where I would be able to display all search results I AM interested in and not search result Upwork thinks I'm interested in. I want to create a one consolidate feed on My terms avoiding your recently made "my feed" innovation. Can you provide that functionality please?

Thanks for the report, Eugene! Our team is investigating the information you provided along with a couple of other reports we received as a priority. We'll follow up with an update soon. Our team will also reach out to you directly via a support ticket. We appreciate your patience while our team is conducting their investigation. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork

The relevant support ticket about this matter could be found by number:

I just wanted to let you know that I've never heard back from anyone (neither support nor from your team). Also, I see that you categorized my request as "new to Upwork". I just wanted to let you know that my account on Upwork has been up and running for 10 years already and I have over $500K earned on the platform. And the sales killing issue in your feed I described is based on my savvy usage of the feed settings, so I'd encourage you to read carefully my post regarding the feed issues.

Hello,

I don't get any job notification seice last 2 days. Please help me.

Hi Ibrahim,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please see. It's have no option to create a requests.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Ibrahim,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

~ Bojan
Upwork

My job feed is not updating, the last job posted on my feed is as old as 3 hours ago and the next job to it is 6 hours ago and so on. Been having this problem since yesterday now.

"click on one of your saved search"

What is considered as "saved search" ? How do I get to it ?

The three dots currently gives me 2 options rss/atom.

Okay, I figured it out and I don't have any saved searches, I have never saved one ever. So what do I do now ?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths