🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Difficulty in getting newest feeds
Page options
kokuleba-leticia
Community Member

UPWORK SHOWING OLD MESSAGES

Hello, my upwork is showing old jobs. Like 1 hour ago jobs. i have cleared cookies and cache, still no difference

176 REPLIES 176

Hi Ismail,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in using a different browser to see if the issue persists?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I have already tried but it's not working

Thank you for trying, Ismail.

I've escalated your issue to the team and one of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
azharu48_lla
Community Member

Hi all,

I can't see new job posting in my feeds.
I can only see 12 hours old or a day old feeds.

Kindly help me to get real-time ones.

Thank you

Hi Azharuddin,

Could you please refer to the instructions in my previous post? 

• can recommend adding saved search results so that you're receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed.
    Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.
~ Goran
Upwork
njugunavicky
Community Member

Hi did you finally get a solution I am having the same problem.

Hi Vicky,

I wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. As of writing, I can see that the latest job on your feed was posted 6 minutes ago. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi I still cant acess recent jobs

Hi Vicky,

Thank you for following up. Please know that your job feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches. We would recommend adding saved search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs on your job feed.

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikita thank you for your feedback, however i have tried all that you have recommended to no avail.

I am almost giving up because I am only seeing jobs posted after 1hr

Hi Vicky,

Could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi kindly find the attached

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Vicky,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. I can see the most recently posted jobs here. I'll have one of our team members assist you further with this via a support ticket. Kindly expect an update here once your case has been fully reviewed. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thank you maybe i should explain further. I have put the following filters  entry leve, less than 5 proposals, 5 to 10 proposals and then set virtual asistant, date entry and saved the search. i have also put most recent but I can only see jobs posted after 1 hr. i sent a picture earlier.

Hi I can only see jobs 1 hr old and 3 hrs old. My search filter is well set. Please assist as I am not able to apply recent jobs.

joewyne
Community Member

Did you ever get to know why you receive old job updates? I receive job updates that are two days late. This is not about cookies and cache because I have done all that. If you did get an answer, please let me know

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths