Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPWORK SHOWING OLD MESSAGES

muniramsharma
Muniram Prasad S Member Since: May 22, 2019
11 of 165

Hello Team!

Even myself, I am encountering the same. Job post of 1 hour or 30 mins are being displayed.

Please have a look into that.

Thanks!

Regards,

Muniram

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
12 of 165

Hi Muniram,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your job feed.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
muniramsharma
Muniram Prasad S Member Since: May 22, 2019
13 of 165

Thanks Alexsandar!

shonkor_animator
Shonkor G Member Since: Nov 28, 2020
14 of 165

My job feed not displaying new job posts in my job feed. Currenty  It's showing the jobs of 15 hours ago, or 1 day ago. I am worried. What can I do? Please let me know

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 165

Hi Shonkor,

I can recommend removing your current saved search results and adding new ones so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
shonkor_animator
16 of 165

I removed my current saved search result, but problem is not solved , New job post is not showing on my job feed. What can I do  now?

g_vasilevski
17 of 165

Hi Shonkor,

Please add new search results so that you`re receiving the most recent and prefered jobs on your home page. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
shonkor_animator
18 of 165

I  add new job search result, but No recent job is showing . only showing 15 hour ago, 2 days ago  etc,, please help I am worried about it

g_vasilevski
19 of 165

Hi Shonkor,

I checked your account and was able to see jobs posted 15/20min ago as well as jobs posted 1 or 2 hours ago which are according to your search results.

Could you grab a screenshot from your home page and share it with me via PM (click on my name)? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
shonkor_animator
20 of 165

When  I see the in my phone then it is ok ,,, But when I see on my computer I can not see new job in my job feed . I changed my browser and re-install browser  but problem is not solved,

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS