Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPWORK SHOWING OLD MESSAGES

Highlighted
Muhammad Q Member Since: Jul 6, 2020
121 of 129

Hello moderators

I am facing a massive delay in my job feed since 30 hours. i.e. I received only 5-6 job feeds in last 10 hours. Is there any body to solve the issue???????????. Very sad with this unexpected happening.

Moreover, I am a new freelancer using free connects, is the problem is due to free period???

Anyhow would be very thankful to resolve the issue what so ever is the reason behind.

Warm regards

Qasim

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
122 of 129

Hi Muhammad,

Just to confirm that our team is investigating this further as we speak and thank you for the additional information. I will share it with our team and once we have more details, we will post an update here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad Q Member Since: Jul 6, 2020
123 of 129

Thanks Goran V,

I have followed your instructions and found much better results but not to optimum level. It was more accurate with the job feed before the issue occured even I have not saved the job search. I think issue required to be considered for resoution.

Highlighted
Arnab Member Since: Aug 6, 2020
124 of 129

Is Upwork server down? I am not able to see any job post from last 2 hours. Can someone help.

Highlighted
Upwork Staff
Mike J Upwork Staff Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
125 of 129

Hi Arnab,

We've shared your account information with the team that's looking into this issue and will keep you updated via the support ticket that's been created.

Best,
Mike J. | Jr. Program Manager, Talent Success
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Manmeet S Member Since: Jul 16, 2020
126 of 129

Hello,

"MY FEED"  is also not updating correctly. It show older jobs post like 30 minute ago or 2 hour ago.

It's not working as it used to be.

One of moderator said me in this topic, that one of agent will reach me for this problem..

but neither the agent reached and nor a ticket created by a agent for this issue.

Kindly please help! because submitting on older post like this will resulting me as waste of connect which is very valuable, not for free. I hope you understand my problem!

Regards,

Manmeet Singh

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
127 of 129

Hi Manmeet,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. Our team reached out to you already via this support ticket regarding this issue. We appreciate your patience while our team is looking into this.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Zeeshan K Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
128 of 129

My job feed is not updating. I have complained earlier as well and I was told that a ticket agent will contact me and resolve the issue. However, no one from upwork support has contacted me yet.

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
129 of 129

Hi Zeeshan ,

I have checked your ticket and rest assured our team will update it with additional information as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you for your patience.

~ Nikola

Untitled