Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPWORK SHOWING OLD MESSAGES

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
141 of 155

Hi Manmeet,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. Our team reached out to you already via this support ticket regarding this issue. We appreciate your patience while our team is looking into this.

~ Bojan
Untitled
khanbusiness899
Zeeshan K Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
142 of 155

My job feed is not updating. I have complained earlier as well and I was told that a ticket agent will contact me and resolve the issue. However, no one from upwork support has contacted me yet.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
143 of 155

Hi Zeeshan ,

I have checked your ticket and rest assured our team will update it with additional information as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you for your patience.

~ Nikola

Untitled
mkalsi025
Ace Contributor
Manmeet S Member Since: Jul 16, 2020
144 of 155

Hello,

"My Feed" are not updating correctly. I am seeing job post for 1 hours ago or 2 hour ago.

As you know, It's completely wasting of connect to bid on these jobs. Please fix it 

Best regards,

Manmeet Singh

egaruth
145 of 155

Hi Manmeet,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
zakialaw
Zakia N Member Since: Nov 8, 2019
146 of 155

Please help on my account, My feed doesnt show current jobs, 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

egaruth
147 of 155

Hi Zakia,

I am sorry for the late response. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola

Untitled
shonkor_animator
Shonkor G Member Since: Nov 28, 2020
148 of 155

Recent job post is not showing on my job feed, only showing the old job about 15 hour ago , 2 days ago etc. I re install browser , I saved searching list, please help me

hayatarshad
Arshad H Member Since: Jan 19, 2021
149 of 155

Hello, 

I am using Upwork for three months and only getting older jobs in My Job Feed. I want new jobs posted minutes before or an hour before. What should I do to get new jobs?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
150 of 155

Hi Arshad,

I checked your account and I'm seeing new job posts in your Job Feed. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in using another browser?

-Joanne
Untitled