Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPWORK SHOWING OLD MESSAGES

Highlighted
Atanu S Member Since: May 15, 2017
11 of 65

Hi Goran ,

Its been 10 days , I am having same problem , could you please please help me out as this is impacting lots in my work .Kindly fix this issue or else just let me know what is the problem with me .I am having huge loss because of this .

Regards

Atanu

Highlighted
Atanu S Member Since: May 15, 2017
12 of 65

Hi Goran ,

Nobody from the technical team got back to me , I still not able to see latest job posting in my job feed .I can see job posting which were posted 3 hours back .This problem is persisting for last 10 days .Kindly help me .

Regards

Atanu

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
13 of 65

Hi Atanu,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Eugene B Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
14 of 65

Hi! I don't see the jobs I'm interested in within "My Feed" anymore. Basically, previously "My Feed" was a consolidated feed of all feeds from my saved searches. Here is what support told me today:

"My Feeds section works based on the Jobs you Saved. Please note that Saved Searched and Saved Jobs are 2 different things."

I'm a video designer. I have over 40 keywords, which help me find relevant jobs. But now I have to browse through 20 different feeds in order to see all relevant jobs? That's a great way for me to lose a lot of time and apply to jobs with a serious delay if not just miss them at all... So there is a customer out there struggling for my cover letter and with the new "my feed" section it has become super challenging to reach him/her.

The "advanced search" would be a great solution, but there is a ridiculously low 200 symbols allowed to type into the advanced search, so I can't fit all 20 or 40 keywords and save it as my Saved Search. I have to make multiple feeds in order to beat the limit of words allowed in the short lines of the "Advanced Search". In addition, the "advanced search" wouldn't allow me to combine 2 key-phrases such as: "animated video" and "marketing video". Basically I want to see all jobs with "animated video" keyword and "marketing video" keyword in one consolidated feed. Advanced Search wouldn't allow me to configure that. In fact, you can make the code for it, but there are roughly 20 times less of Search Results... Please, see attached screenshot with the issue.

Dear Upwork, could you please, provide me with the possibility to configure ONE consolidates feed, where I would be able to display all search results I AM interested in and not search result Upwork thinks I'm interested in. I want to create a one consolidate feed on My terms avoiding your recently made "my feed" innovation. Can you provide that functionality please?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
15 of 65

Thanks for the report, Eugene! Our team is investigating the information you provided along with a couple of other reports we received as a priority. We'll follow up with an update soon. Our team will also reach out to you directly via a support ticket. We appreciate your patience while our team is conducting their investigation. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
16 of 65
The relevant support ticket about this matter could be found by number:
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
17 of 65

I just wanted to let you know that I've never heard back from anyone (neither support nor from your team). Also, I see that you categorized my request as "new to Upwork". I just wanted to let you know that my account on Upwork has been up and running for 10 years already and I have over $500K earned on the platform. And the sales killing issue in your feed I described is based on my savvy usage of the feed settings, so I'd encourage you to read carefully my post regarding the feed issues.

Highlighted
Ibrahim H Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
18 of 65

Hello,

I don't get any job notification seice last 2 days. Please help me.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
19 of 65

Hi Ibrahim,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ibrahim H Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
20 of 65

Please see. It's have no option to create a requests.

**Edited for community guidelines**