Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPWORK SHOWING OLD MESSAGES

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
21 of 65

Hi Ibrahim,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Bilal A Member Since: Jul 30, 2020
22 of 65

My job feed is not updating, the last job posted on my feed is as old as 3 hours ago and the next job to it is 6 hours ago and so on. Been having this problem since yesterday now.

Highlighted
26 of 65

"click on one of your saved search"

What is considered as "saved search" ? How do I get to it ?

The three dots currently gives me 2 options rss/atom.

Highlighted
26 of 65

Okay, I figured it out and I don't have any saved searches, I have never saved one ever. So what do I do now ?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
26 of 65

Hi Bilal,

You save a job search, you need to click on the 'Save search' button in the job search page. You can check out this screenshot for reference.

For the issue you are experiencing with job feed, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mike M Member Since: Jul 30, 2020
26 of 65

My Job feed is showing old job posts not sure why, i have tried to save new searches but it doesn't help

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
27 of 65

Hi Mike,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Adnan G Member Since: Jul 8, 2020
28 of 65

I just get one or two jobs in my feed per hour. What could be the problem? is it the problem with my Upwork or its an entire issue with everyone??

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
29 of 65

Hi Adnan,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Washingtone O Member Since: Nov 19, 2018
30 of 65

Hi, I am kind of worried. Initially, there were a lot of jobs showing on my job feed but things seem to have changed from Wednesday. There are very few jobs showing on my job feed. Could my account be having some issues?