Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPWORK SHOWING OLD MESSAGES

Highlighted
Rajaa S Member Since: Mar 27, 2017
41 of 129
Hello everyone,
I have a problem with my job feed since a week now, I have 4 or 5 saved searches that includes my category of expertise.
Usually, When I click on my job feed I see all the job posts related to my saved searches but lately, I can’t see all the job posts, only few of them show up on the main page but once I click on each category separately I see new jobs that weren’t shown in the main page.
I hope that my message was clear, I tried deleting and adding them but that didn’t solve the problem.
Thanks
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
42 of 129

Hi Rajaa,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Kariola P Member Since: Dec 11, 2019
43 of 129
My job feeds no longer work the way it should and this started 24 hrs ago and kind of confusing as only 5-7 jobs are posted in my feeds daily with wide differences in time.

I've contacted upwork support and they are on it but no working solution yet and I find it very difficult to apply for jobs. We've tried this :

1. Cleared my upwork and phone caches

2. Saved searches etc

3. Changed browser

What else, I want to aoply for mire jobs in my feed but I have to start searching keywords before I can get some jobs
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
44 of 129

HI Kariola,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. This is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it. I will go ahead and follow up on your concern with our team so that they can get back to you once they have more information. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ravi R Member Since: Jan 17, 2019
45 of 129

Dear sir, 

In my job feed i have search my skill related job and save key word. But in job feed it always show the  job that are not related to my skill. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
46 of 129

Hi Ravi,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Yabets T Member Since: Aug 6, 2020
47 of 129

my job feed updates late how can I fix it

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
48 of 129

Hi Yabets,

Could you please try removing your current saved search results? You can search by skills, industry, or keywords and refine your searches with our filters. Once you have the desired search result, you can save it (by clicking on the green button) and the jobs will be listed under your job feed. If the issue persists please reach out to us and we will assist you further.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Yabets T Member Since: Aug 6, 2020
49 of 129

I removed currently saved results and refined my search filters it worked for to days 

now I'm looking at jobs posted 3 hours ago 

Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
50 of 129

Hi Yabets,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled