🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » US ONLY SELECTION
Page options
b6a8848a
Community Member

US ONLY SELECTION

Hello , can someone help how to fix this, my client wants me to post a job that locate in US ONLY, the problem is when I try to post a job there nothing appear an US ONLY SELECTION? I have a sample pic.below

IMG_20230327_204516.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clarify if you are receiving any errors when you click on the U.S.-only tile? Based on the screenshot you shared you have the option to select U.S. only. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Nikola, Wendy is located in the Philippines, therefore she shouldn't have the option to select "U.S. Only". I'm in the UK, and I don't have the option to select "US Only" if I try to post a job. (It's possible that the client supplied the screen grab she attached.)

Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 2.21.42 pm.png

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

I'm pretty sure that you need to be in the U.S. in order to post a U.S.-only job, so you're not going to be able to do this. But why does your client want you to post a job, instead of doing it himself? Since you're new here, you should be aware that there are lots of scammers who will ask you to do unethical things. What's the job, and will your client expect you to pay the freelancer(s) that get hired?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths