🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » US Verification
Page options
scottdavis56
Community Member

US Verification

Hi there,

I am all verified for my account in the US and I can't see proposals in the US either myself or via the agency can you help please?

Thanks
Scott
6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Scott,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran - thanks I still haven’t been contacted to you mind raising the ticket again?

Thanks

Hi Scott,

I checked this for you and looks like our team already advised you regarding your concern. You can find more information in this support ticket. 

Kindly, advise the owner of the Agency to reach out to our team in order to resolve their concerns.

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan - Thank you I am the owner of the Agency. Is there somebody I can talk to in
Order to verify this?

Thanks
Scott

Hi Bojan - just following up here would like to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks,

scott 

Hi Scott, 

I'd just like to clarify that you are not the owner of the agency. Please, go to Find Work> Profile, click on the agency name on the right side of the screen to access the agency profile. You can also access agency Settings for more information about agency contact information and owner.

As for the U.S.-only requirements, are you referring to jobs in your Job Feed, not proposals, correct? We are currently checking that for you.

Edited to add: we confirmed that in order for an agency freelancer to submit proposal to US-only jobs, the freelancer, the agency owner and the agency need to be located in the U.S. Currently, that's not the case for the agency you are a part of.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths