cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: UX issue with new menu design.

Ace Contributor
Aashish D Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
1 of 5

Here you go the UX issue snapshots for the new menu design by upwork.

on mouse hover menu item color change to green and then remove mouse and do not click outside and do not hover any menu item. You'll notice the menu color would be still green. Which means 2 pages opened at the same time. However, it is not and it should not be highlighted 

issue

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 5

Hi Aashish,

Thanks for pointing it out. I'll share your observations with the team that's working on implementing and improving the hover-over menu experience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Frank S Member Since: May 27, 2015
3 of 5

The new Menu display is ditarcting and I am not an admirer - as you hover on the way to a menu the screen jumps around displaying sub-menues on the way - I find it very distracting.  (Frank)

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4 of 5

Hi Frank,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We shared your feedback with our team for consideration.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
5 of 5

Frank S wrote:

The new Menu display is ditarcting and I am not an admirer - as you hover on the way to a menu the screen jumps around displaying sub-menues on the way - I find it very distracting.  (Frank)

Frank, that's not new; it always worked that way, and most website menus do the same thing. You can minimize it by keeping the cursor below the menu bar until you're below the menu item you want, then moving the cursor over the menu item.