🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Udemy Question
Page options
ccbee5c0
Community Member

Udemy Question

Hi,

My question is if i get udemy  cert for  android class  nd have a github so i can do the work can udemy  look good on my freelance profile?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nickob
Community Member

Having a Udemy certificate for an Android class and a GitHub profile can definitely add value to your freelance profile. It shows that you have taken the time to learn and develop your skills in a specific area, and that you have practical experience working with code on GitHub.

When it comes to showcasing your Udemy certificate and GitHub profile on your freelance profile, you can include them in the "Education" and "Skills" sections respectively. Make sure to highlight the skills you have learned from the Udemy course and the projects you have worked on through GitHub.

However, it's important to note that while having a Udemy certificate and a GitHub profile can be beneficial, they should not be the only factors in determining your expertise in a particular field. You should also have a strong portfolio that showcases your past work and projects to demonstrate your skills and expertise to potential clients.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
nickob
Community Member

Having a Udemy certificate for an Android class and a GitHub profile can definitely add value to your freelance profile. It shows that you have taken the time to learn and develop your skills in a specific area, and that you have practical experience working with code on GitHub.

When it comes to showcasing your Udemy certificate and GitHub profile on your freelance profile, you can include them in the "Education" and "Skills" sections respectively. Make sure to highlight the skills you have learned from the Udemy course and the projects you have worked on through GitHub.

However, it's important to note that while having a Udemy certificate and a GitHub profile can be beneficial, they should not be the only factors in determining your expertise in a particular field. You should also have a strong portfolio that showcases your past work and projects to demonstrate your skills and expertise to potential clients.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths