🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Un-answered proposals are not showing in invi...
Page options
swaspk89
Community Member

Un-answered proposals are not showing in invitation sent

I'm applying for many positions but not received any response yet. Today I figured out, I revisited the same job proposals and check description. below the description, I fount 0 invites sent. It means that Client interviewed all the proposals. Where is my proposal? Please check my profile, whats wrong with it.

Applied for this and revisited the same job posting from my proposal history. 

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Syed Wasif,

When you submit a proposal it is automatically forwarded to the client. We do encourage clients to review the proposals they receive and update accordingly, but we cannot guarantee that they will update or respond to every proposal they receive. Please know that "Invite Sent" means how many invitations has the client sent to freelancers.

~ Joanne
Upwork
swaspk89
Community Member

Hello Marie

I joined Upwork not just 1 months ago,, If I agree that un-answered proposal sent by client, then what about the unanwsered invitations? I think this indicated , how many proposal client recieved and still not answered by client. 

Hi Syed,

The section "Unanswered invites" is showing how many freelancers haven't responded to the invitation the client has sent. Once the freelancer has accepted the invitation for an interview the number will be updated as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths