🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Unable to Login in Desktop App Linux
Page options
lubynaz
Community Member

Unable to Login in Desktop App Linux

Hi, I'm using Linux Mint 19 variant. So I downloaded the Debian 64-bit Standard version of Upwork Desktop app from the official site. But I'm constantly getting this error[screenshot attached]. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app multiple times, but still of no use. I tried downloading it using the command line, but still, the same error occurs. 

Can anyone figure out why I'm getting this and help me fix this issue?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lubaina,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lubaina,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandar, looking forward to hear from you guys soon! 

I am getting the same error, what was the solution?

Hi Jeffery,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am having the same problem. Please help

Hi Nor,

I'm sorry to hear about that. I shared your issue with the team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello

I have the same issue with Kali Linux Debian based amd64

dpkg: error: cannot access archive 'upwork_amd64.deb': No such file or directory

What should I do?

Hi Crepin,

I checked and it looks like you already created a support ticket for your issue on which our team asked you to provide additional information. Kindly follow up on the ticket so the team can continue assisting you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
masonbee
Community Member

I have the same problem. Error message is,

"Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later"

Kubuntu, 20.04, kernel 5.4.0-48-generic

Hi Tane,

Could you please click on the Settings Cog > Advance > and clear your cache? You can also try to run this command: rm -rf ~/.Upwork in terminal. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths