Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Upload Profile Picture

Highlighted
Janice T Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
1 of 62

Good afternoon!

I have been trying to set up an Upwork account; however, whenever I go to upload a profile picture, I receive an error message saying that something went wrong.   I have tried several different pictures on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, but none of them have been accepted.  How do I get past this issue?

Highlighted
Sunita D Member Since: Dec 29, 2017
2 of 62

This issue is very Normal. As per Upwork Terms, you can Upload your Own picture minimum 250X250 px.It will work for you.

Thanks
Regards

Highlighted
3 of 62

I have tried uploading my own picture, but it still will not allow me to do so.  Is there an alternate option that I'm missing?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
4 of 62

Hi Janice,

Please ensure the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px. Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists. Please reach back out if you continue to experience the error after these steps, thanks!

~Nina
Highlighted
5 of 62

Hello!

I have tried the steps you've outlined, and even tried using an image resizer to make sure that my photo met the qualifications; however, nothing seems to be working, and I keep getting the same error message.  What should I do?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
BEST ANSWER
6 of 62

Hi Janice,

I'll have a member of the team reach out to you directly to help assist you with your profile pic.

~Nina

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cnvg C Member Since: May 8, 2018
7 of 62

Hey!

I am still not able to upload my profile, can you please help me ? I am also attaching screenshot of my error facing picture.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 62

Hi Cnvg,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further, thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
Seamas E Member Since: Dec 24, 2019
9 of 62

Good Afternoon,

I've been trying to upload a profile picture with no success.   I have resized the image and saved to the specifications. I have cleared the cache and tried multiple browsers.  I either get an error with no error code or a spinning screen that will never complete.  

Could someone please review my account and get back to me with how to resolve it. 

Seamas

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
10 of 62

Hi Seamas,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled