cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Upload Profile Picture

Highlighted
Emeka U Member Since: Aug 6, 2020
21 of 62

Hi, I have this same issue too. I have been trying for hours to upload a profile picture. Tried Chrome and Mozilla but I got the same result. I even cleared my cache, cookies and browser history but still got nothing.

Highlighted
Andrei D Member Since: Jul 31, 2020
22 of 62
I only managed to do it from a borrowed Apple device (iPad)

Idk wth's up with that
Highlighted
Employee
Mike J Employee Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
23 of 62

Hi Emeka,

I see you have a profile photo now. Are you still in need of assistance?

Thanks,
Mike J. | Jr. Program Manager, Talent Success
Highlighted
Hannah W Member Since: Feb 13, 2020
24 of 62

Hello! I am having the same issues as described and have tried all of the troubleshooting steps. I even tried downloading the mobile app to try and upload my picture there but it doesn't seem to be build out yet. Please have a team member reach out to me as well to assist. Thank you!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
25 of 62

Hi Hannah,

Could you please try to resize the image to 250x250dpi and crop it to include only your head and shoulders? Please let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nick S Member Since: Apr 28, 2020
26 of 62

I dont know if the word 'solved' means something else to upwork but i see countless messages of people who cannot upload a profile picture only one suggestion of caches/cookies/change browser but not one single person saying 'this was the solution'. Is there a solution and if Upwork want to contact me and fix it, don't you think that solution should then be posted!  

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
27 of 62

Hi Nick,

It looks like you were able to upload your profile photo. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any assistance, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nick S Member Since: Apr 28, 2020
28 of 62

Firstly, adding to this conversation is not clear, i don't want to 'reply' i want to say that i have the same problem. So no idea if this is going to go to th eright place. Perfectly decent picture, clear cache clear cookies, tried multiple browsers and yet still im told to 'please upload a more appropriate image' what!???

Highlighted
Sparsh J Member Since: Apr 27, 2020
29 of 62

Sorry, but I am also not able to update my profile picture on upwork. I tried many times, even with different browsers, but this feature is not working. My pic satisfies all the above-mentioned criteria.

Regards

Sparsh

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
30 of 62

Hi Sparsh,

I checked and it seems that you already updated your profile picture. Could you please let us know if you still need help with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled