cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Upload Profile Picture

Highlighted
Adam T Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
31 of 62

I am having this same issue.  I have uploaded 8 different "passport" photos and cannot get the platform to accept my picture.  Is there anyone that can reach out to me to assist?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
32 of 62

Hello Adam,

Please read this help article to know more about how to upload a profile photo.

Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Carrie B Member Since: Jul 18, 2018
33 of 62

Hello, i'm experiencing the same issue - I keep getting the error message and being told to reduce the size of my phone to 250 x 250, I have done this but it still won't upload. Is it possible for someone to contact me? Thanks. 

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
34 of 62

Hi Carrie, we'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you with uploading your profile picture.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Tobias L Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
35 of 62

I have same problem - im sure its less than 250x250. Can someone reach to me and help with upload company logo.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
36 of 62

Hi Tobias,

Yes, one of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Jennifer B Member Since: Apr 19, 2019
37 of 62

Hello, i am also unable to upload my photo, may i have help aswell?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
38 of 62

Hi Jennifer,

It is very likely that this issue persists because the size of the photo is not right. Can you try other sizes of the photo or a different photo instead? Could you please confirm if this is the case? Also please try to use a different browser or device and clear your cache. If the issue persist, please let me know immediately so we can get our team to assist your further. 

~ Riri
Highlighted
Jennifer B Member Since: Apr 19, 2019
39 of 62

When selecting a .jpg file for my profile picture, it says "Cant upload image" at the top, then below "Only images can be selected"

Highlighted
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
40 of 62

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for letting me know and trying to troubleshoot it. I've reached out to our team for you. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you. Let me know if you need anything else. 

~ Riri