Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Upload Profile Picture

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
51 of 62

Hi Nathan,

Could you please try to resize the image to 250x250dpi and crop it to include only your head and shoulders. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Angela B Member Since: May 13, 2020
52 of 62

I'm having the same trouble, website not accepting my profile pic.  I've tried all the tips in this message, resizing, etc.  I'm using the same profile pic as my LinkedIn.  What is best way to resolve the issue, have someone from Upwork load my photo?  Thank you for the assistance.

Highlighted
Nathan M Member Since: May 11, 2020
53 of 62

Bojan was able to help me out with his advice. I used Photoshop to up the DPI to 250x250 and I squared my picture to eliminate the empty space on the sides so it was just my head and my shoulders, and it was able to save.

Highlighted
Randel R Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
54 of 62

Please help me with uploading my profile picture as well i have already tried the steps found on this thread but to no avail thank you

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
55 of 62

Hi Randel,

Could you please confirm what type of browser you`re using? Please try using Chrome or Firefox to upload your image. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Randel R Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
56 of 62

Hi Goran,

I was using chrome and firefox, but after my 30th try it worked and my profile is submitted for approval. Thank you for the quick reply.

Highlighted
Andrei D Member Since: Jul 31, 2020
57 of 62
Same issue.

Tried PC Firefox, Android Chrome, Android Samsung browser.... nope.

And it won't let me proceed.

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
58 of 62

Hi Andrei,

Is there an error when you try to upload the image? Can you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies. 

Thank you!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Andrei D Member Since: Jul 31, 2020
59 of 62
No error just forever loading. Two different devices tried.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
60 of 62

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled