🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Unable to add HubSpot Certificate on Upwo...
Page options
agent-zahid
Community Member

Unable to add HubSpot Certificate on Upwork

I'm trying to add my HubSpot Certificate on Upwork but there are no options to add. I followed the way that upworks shows me but when I'm at the end of the process then I found "http://prntscr.com/kl47st" this one. There is not the option "Add to Upwork". Now please let me know. 

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi MD,

To add a certification:

1. Go to Find Work > Profile
  2. Scroll down to the Certifications section and click the Add button
  3. Select a verifiable certification from the list and follow the instructions provided

To read more details about this feel free to check out this Help Article, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I did everything that Upwork said but there is no option. 

Hi MD,

If your certification is not showing on the list unfortunately you won`t be able to add it at the moment. You can use the option to suggest a certification and our team will review your suggestion. To view our current verifiable certifications check out the help article I shared above. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

The same thing is happening to me. Upwork says that it does support the addition of the Hubspot Inbound certification but there is no way to add it. It clearly says on the Upwork website that the Inbound Certification is one that you can add but no luck. Very frustrating

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrew,

I've checked this for you, and you already have a support ticket with our team! If you have followed up instructions shared by our agent, please allow time for the process to be completed and after our team receives confirmation from Hubspot Academy, your certification will appear on your profile within 5 days. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
8dd660df
Community Member

Thanks for the quick reply Bojan. I spoke with someone on your team and let them know that the button to add to Upwork is not visible so I sent over a copy of my Hubspot certificate and they told me that they cannot verify that way. Im not sure what else I can do. Can I save that as a PDF and email it to your team the same way it's done for the Google certs?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrew,

You can use your portfolio or overview to add certificate you have, provided there is no contact information in it. You can find more tips, instructions, and related policies in this Help article.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths