🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Unable to add these certifications in my ...
Page options
kvkmar
Community Member

Unable to add these certifications in my profile.OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional)

Not able to add these certifications in my profile.OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional) and  & CEH (certified ethical hacker).

<script>alert(0)</script>

4 REPLIES 4
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vijay,

You can find the supported certification on the drop-down menu and also listed in this Help article. You can use the option to suggest the certificates you have be reviewed by our team and considered for including at a later date. In the meantime, you can display the certificates you have in your Portfolio.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
kvkmar
Community Member

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for your reply.

I have used the option to suggest the certificates I have but i didnt get any confirmation mail from your team and I am not able to see my certification list in my portfolio.

Hi Vijay,

Please note that you are able to suggest certificates for our team to review for consideration but there isn't an exact time frame for when these would be integrated in such a case.

In the mean time can post the certificates in your work portfolio on Upwork so that prospective clients can see them.

~Nina

Hi Nina,

Thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths