🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Unable to buy connects
Page options
janeclare1706
Community Member

Unable to buy connects

Hi, I'm new to Upwork and would like to buy some Connects, but the drop down menu will not drop down!  Could you advise please?

Many thanks

Jane

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jane,

I'm sorry you're having this issue. Could you please clear your cookies and ensure you are using a supported browser and then try again?

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jane,

I'm sorry you're having this issue. Could you please clear your cookies and ensure you are using a supported browser and then try again?

Cheers,
Mike

Hello Mike, 

It's not giving me the option to buy the bundled connects when I go to settings--> membership and connects.  I only see basic and  plus but won't do anything when I click "select" button.  Am I missing something? Please help. Thank you.

Hi Gretchel Lou,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

thanks for your immediate response, appreciate it 🙂

Hi i am unable to buy connects.Kindly help.After entering bank otp i am redirecting to again buy connects tab and message is coming"Please select the "Buy Connects" button to continue."

Hi Barkha,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

i am still facing the same issue.

Hi Barkha,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths