🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Unable to choose Username
Page options
5184d0df
Community Member

Unable to choose Username

Hi, I am new on Upwork and just in the process of making an account, while signing up - I did not get the option to choose my user name, I don't want to use my name but my Username, How I can use it as I did not get the option to type or choose it. I still am in the process of submitting the profile. Please suggest

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your message and welcome to Upwork! I can see that a profile has been created. I'm afraid it's not possible to change your username. However, if you decide to opt for the Freelancer Plus membership, you will have the ability to customize your profile URL to your liking so clients can remember how to find you. You can check out this help article to learn more. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your message and welcome to Upwork! I can see that a profile has been created. I'm afraid it's not possible to change your username. However, if you decide to opt for the Freelancer Plus membership, you will have the ability to customize your profile URL to your liking so clients can remember how to find you. You can check out this help article to learn more. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths