cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to complete profile

Highlighted
Gavin F Member Since: Mar 10, 2020
1 of 130
When I try to complete my profile I get this message. I've tried Firefox, Safari and Chrome and have teh same issue. Upwork team this is mission critical to your business if this isn’t resolved your loosing quite a bit of new business. Hopefully you’ll prioritize this. I see MANY people experiencing the same issue.
Highlighted
Sergey P Member Since: Mar 10, 2020
2 of 130

Hello. When I try to submit my profile I get this message. I've tried Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome and have teh same issue.

Highlighted
Enrique G Member Since: Mar 10, 2020
3 of 130

Hello, I get the "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again or contact support." when trying to submit my profile, even after clearing cache and cookies. Please help me

Highlighted
Tania S Member Since: Mar 10, 2020
4 of 130

Hi,

When I try to submit my profile it says "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again or contact support" Any advise?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 130

Hi All, 

Could you please try to submit your applications again? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Stacey A Member Since: Mar 10, 2020
6 of 130

I am still having the same issue and have been trying since this afternoon. I just tried again right now to submit my profile and got the same error message. It also seems the system will not save the profile past the title and overview point. Thank You. 

Highlighted
Olena Z Member Since: Mar 10, 2020
7 of 130

I am a new member on your website. However, I already have some troubles useing it. I tried to fill my profile twiced, and each time the website stop working on specific period of time. So, I needed to close your web and login one more time, after what it shows me that I need to fill the form again, all the steps that did before just disepires. However, I tried to fill the profile third time, although, the problem with the website happend again. The website just stop answering. However, on this time, I had an opportunity to fill in & save all the profile steps, the only thing I needed to do was put my profile photo. It was the last thing I needed to do but the website stop answering, and now when I refresh the page it shows e again that before using it I need to fill in the profile. It disappointed because I spent two and half hours to fill the profile with all it problems, and now I again where I started.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 130

Hi Olena, 

The Customer Suppor Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Rene B Member Since: Mar 10, 2020
9 of 130

I cannot either....this is so frustrating: Step 10 out of 10 in the registration process and I cannot complete my registration. All the 10 steps will be lost! 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
10 of 130

Hi Rene, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Could you please share if there is an error that is showing on your end when you try to save your profile information? 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS