cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to complete profile

Highlighted
Gavin F Member Since: Mar 10, 2020
1 of 142
When I try to complete my profile I get this message. I've tried Firefox, Safari and Chrome and have teh same issue. Upwork team this is mission critical to your business if this isn’t resolved your loosing quite a bit of new business. Hopefully you’ll prioritize this. I see MANY people experiencing the same issue.
Highlighted
Sergey P Member Since: Mar 10, 2020
2 of 142

Hello. When I try to submit my profile I get this message. I've tried Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome and have teh same issue.

Highlighted
Mukesh R Member Since: Apr 28, 2020
3 of 142

Hey Upwork team!

I am unable to submit my profile. I request you to rectify the issue at the soonest.

Regards

Mukesh

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 142

Hi Mukesh, 

I can see that a member of the Customer Support Team has reached out to you through your support ticket. If you need further help, please don't hesitate to reach out through your support ticket. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Pedro B Member Since: Jun 18, 2020
5 of 142

When i complete my profile it doesnt let me preview it and a message pops up saying that an error occurred. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 142

Hi Pedro,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Enrique G Member Since: Mar 10, 2020
7 of 142

Hello, I get the "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again or contact support." when trying to submit my profile, even after clearing cache and cookies. Please help me

Highlighted
Tania S Member Since: Mar 10, 2020
8 of 142

Hi,

When I try to submit my profile it says "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again or contact support" Any advise?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
9 of 142

Hi All, 

Could you please try to submit your applications again? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Stacey A Member Since: Mar 10, 2020
10 of 142

I am still having the same issue and have been trying since this afternoon. I just tried again right now to submit my profile and got the same error message. It also seems the system will not save the profile past the title and overview point. Thank You.