Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to complete profile

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
31 of 130

Hi Michalis,

Can you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. Finally, could you please try clearing your cache and cookies and uploading the picture again? If the error still appears, please let me know.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ariel A Member Since: Mar 11, 2020
32 of 130

Having the same issue unable to save my profile. Please advise. 

Highlighted
Sharanveer K Member Since: Mar 11, 2020
33 of 130

Hi,Why is My profile not submit. Whenever i fill all my details and click submit button its shows "something went wrong. please contact support". This error is showing all the time when I try to submit m profile. Please have a look over it and let me know if something needs to be done by me.With regards,character

Highlighted
Sneha P Member Since: Mar 11, 2020
34 of 130

I am trying to create my new profile, but it is failing at the add your phone number step and i can't proceed.

Highlighted
Reshma M Member Since: Mar 11, 2020
35 of 130
Hi, I am a freelance designer. I tried creating an account on Upwork, but on completing all the steps I received a message  saying "Something went wrong. Please try again later or contact support for assistance". I've tried multiple times but results were the same.
Can you please help me create a profile?
Highlighted
36 of 130

Hi Reshma,

Could you please go back to complete your profile title and overview along with other steps and then try to submit your profile again? Let us know if you still get an error after that.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Alexander D Member Since: Mar 11, 2020
37 of 130

I'm having the same issue. I'm not able to finish creating my profile. Clearing my cache and changing browsers hasn't helped.

Highlighted
38 of 130

Hi Alexander, 

Could you please go to your Find Work> Profile page and try editing the fields to complete your profile? Are you getting any errors when adding Profile Overview, Employment History or any other fields?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Abu H Member Since: Mar 11, 2020
39 of 130

I am new in upwork.At starting i do signup upwork then after verifying gmail in option 10 "add your phone  number" is not passing.Please help me. The landing page is given bellow for your kind consideration.Please cheak it.     https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/v1/baseline/

Highlighted
40 of 130

Hi Abu,

Could you please go back to the Title & Overview step and complete those section before you try to submit your profile again? Let us know if you still face any issues.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS