Highlighted
Carolyn F Member Since: Mar 11, 2020
41 of 130

Hi. Same thing happened to me. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
42 of 130

Hi Carolyn,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
M S Member Since: Mar 11, 2020
43 of 130

Hi, 

I'm having an error completing my profile. I've completed all the details up to providing my mobile number but upon clicking the 'Preview profile' button, I'm encountering an error saying "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again or contact support."

Please advise. 

Highlighted
44 of 130

Hi M S,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nimra K Member Since: Mar 11, 2020
45 of 130

Hi, I am facing the same issue.  I have tried to submit my profile many times but 'Sorry, something went wrong...' notification keeps popping up. 

Highlighted
Abu H Member Since: Mar 11, 2020
46 of 130
Yes, I went back.
Highlighted
Satarupa D Member Since: Mar 25, 2020
47 of 130

very difficult to use and get support. says 'something went wrong' after filling all the pages. not happy

Highlighted
48 of 130

Hi Satarupa,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to complete your application? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Sattwa S Member Since: Mar 10, 2020
49 of 130

I am trying to submit my profile but I keep getting an error message saying "sorry, something went wrong. Please try again or contact support". Trying again doesn't do anything... please help! I have spent a long time creating my profile and I don't want to lose it all. Thank you!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
50 of 130

Hi Sattwa, Athena, and Igor, 

I have shared your concerns with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS