cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect my Facebook and twitter accounts with my Upwork account

Ehtisham M Member Since: Dec 21, 2016
1 of 16

Hi, I am a new user and just signed up Upwork a week or 2 before but I am unable to connect my Facebook and twitter accounts to my Upwork account. I tried many times but failed. Please help me in getting this issue resolved. Thank you!

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 16

This is nothing.

Don't waste time trying to do this.

3 of 16

Thank you for kind feedback!

Sadia J Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
4 of 16

Then how would someone complete his/her profile to 100% ?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 16

Hi Sadia, 

You can refer to this help article for more information on how you can complete your profile to 100%. 

-Avery
Untitled
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 16

Hi Ehtisham,

Do you seen an error when trying to link accounts? Could you please try using a different browser to link your accounts?

~ Valeria
Untitled
7 of 16

Thank you for such a kind Feedback. I will try to link up through another browser.!

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
8 of 16

Nothing against any of you but I surely don't want Upwork clients or freelancers on my FB page....

Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
9 of 16

@Mary W wrote:

Nothing against any of you but I surely don't want Upwork clients or freelancers on my FB page....

Mary, it's my understanding that this doesn't actually share your info with your clients or allow you to be contactable that way. It's just a way to make yourself look more "real" and reduce the chance of you needing to do profile verification. (But I don't think Upwork make that very clear).

10 of 16

Hi, Thank you for such an optimistic explanation. I do believe that linking up social id's is more likely to provide a closer glimpse to the buyer about a seller.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS