Did you mean: 

Unable to connect my Facebook and twitter accounts with my Upwork account

Ehtisham M Member Since: Dec 21, 2016
11 of 16

Thank you for kind Feedback!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
12 of 16

Hi Mary,

Jennifer is correct that social networking accounts a user connects to their Upwork account is not externely facing, which would be a ToS violation. Instead, this information is used to help us show the user the right jobs and expand their profile's visibility. 

Daniel W Member Since: Jan 30, 2019
13 of 16

I cannot link ANY social accounts... not facebook or google.  when i click the button to link either account, i get the dialogue box to log into facebook or google... I log in through the pop up.... then it goes away and nothing happens.  I have tried multiple browsers.  What gives?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 16

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for reporting this, our team will investigate it from our end and reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you with linking your accounts. Thank you.

Untitled
Anastasiia P Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
15 of 16

>> I cannot link ANY social accounts... not facebook or google.  when i click the button to link either account, i get the dialogue box to log into facebook or google... I log in through the pop up.... then it goes away and nothing happens.  I have tried multiple browsers.  What gives?

I have the same problem...

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
16 of 16

Hi Anastasiia.

Thank you for reporting this, our team will investigate it from our end and reach out to you via ticket to assist you with linking your accounts.

- Mary
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS