cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to contact customer support through normal channels, account suspended

Nikola K Member Since: Dec 15, 2019
1 of 6

You people have an amazingly stupid system for contacting customer support.

I had an account suspended without reason, and no explanation given. The only thing I got was an error message when logging into upwork.com saying things like 'Financial transactions for X have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.'

I never got any emails about this. Also when trying to contact customer support through the provided link (or any other) I get redirected back to the home page. I cannot even post on the community board through that account because the same thing happens so I had to actually create another account just to do this.

Overall this is ridiculous and your whole system is a joke. Can I please have someone review my account status and tell me why **Edited for Community Guidelines** was my account disabled in the first place? And, please, for the love of god, fix this bug.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 6

Were you using Upwork as a freelancer or client?

3 of 6

As both.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 6

Hi Nikola,

I'm sorry to hear about your account status. I'd like to check this for you. Are you referring to a different account? Could you please send me a PM with your account details, so I can check? You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
5 of 6

Joanne,

I've sent you a PM 2 days ago, could I please get an update on this? Someone has yet to reach out to me about the specifics of the issue.

My projects are blocked because I cannot hire any freelancers right now. If this continues for too long I'll have to move to another platform.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 6

Hi Nikola,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS